2009年3月16日 星期一

樹德專題心得 (PS 我沒抄襲= =+)

This is my first time to read such an English thesis so elaborately. Before reading, I was quite scared that if I can understand whole content clearly or not with my poor English. However, i just found out that wasn’t so difficult for me because the writer is Taiwanese…I guess. So the grammar and the vocabulary were not that advanced. Thanks god and I’ll talk about my thought in following sections.

In this paper, the main character is RFID, which had been developed as a new wireless technology recently. RFID system is a kind of platform that providing information to one or more unique RFID tag(UID) in a finite scope. And the tag could be on the devices that we use them very common. For instance, PDA or mobile phone. Just image that when you get in an area, and your phone or PDA can tell you abundant of immediately information like traffic situation or the weather. How convenient it will be? Further more, you can just ask for the stuff they need, and the system will take down as record in order to arrange the preference of you.

There is a advanced thing I have to talk about. It’s called Context and Location Aware Public/Personal Information Service based on RFID System Integration(CLAPIS). The stuff in last section is sort of CLAPIS, but less specific. CLAPIS is the realistic application of RFID system. Followings are main ideas,
1. user can obtain the service or information from server through RFID tag or handhold device with RFID reader
2. the function, service…and the efficiency can be improved
3. CLAPIS can be embedded into similar system or hardware
4. The contents of service can be diverse
5. The cost can be decreased and estimated

Nowadays, RFID is very popular because it’s can be used in lots of different way, such as identification, tourism, management….assistive technology(lab517), etc. so to sum up, it’s my honor to study this in a right, helpful way.

沒有留言:

張貼留言